Senior Downsizing Services
As a nationally Certified Relocation and Transitions Specialist (CRTS), we offer highly specialized downsizing services for seniors and/or their familes, who need assistance while downsizing to a smaller home, retirement or assisted living community.
Feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start? We can help by creating a personalized step-by-step downsizing organizing plan that gives you the clarity and peace of mind you've been looking for.
Don’t let downsizing stress you out!
We can help with:
- A free in-home (if local in the Florence, Oregon area) or phone assessment to determine your transitional needs.
- Create an easy-to-follow relocation plan.
- Provide pre-move sorting and organizing of home contents
- 3D Space planning assistance to determine potential furniture placement and optimize storage in your new home
- Re-settlement assistance (unpacking/organizing) in your new home.
- Recommendations for disposal of unwanted items.
Why choose a CRTS Professional for your transition?
- Save money on moving and packing costs by pre-sorting, organizing and disposing of unwanted items prior to your move
- Save time, money and frustration on move day knowing exactly where your furniture will fit with our unique, 3D space planning services
- CRTS professionals are trained professionals who meet a wide range of eligibility requirements including national background security checks, ongoing educational requirements specific to senior issues and services, insurance requirements, and accountability to the transitions industry code of ethics