We offer the following ‘Concierge Services’ to help expedite your organizing or transition experience.
- Estate Clearing Services – we can help you do the sorting, purging and organizing of a loved one’s belongings, pack up items and/or make arrangements to ship cherished items to family members who are out-of-area.
- Donation Pick-Up and Delivery - to the local charitable organization of your choice (boxed and small furniture items only)
- Personalized Shopping – for space planning and organizing clients who need help finding that perfect furniture piece, organizing supplies or storage solution
- Purchase, pickup and deliver packing/moving materials to your home
- Referrals to Qualified Third-Party Vendors - such as Realtor’s, Estate Sale Specialists, Movers or other transition related companies
Don’t see your needed service on this list – Ask Us!
No, we are not a moving company, nor provide trucks or client transportation. However, we do offer a wide range of services that work in tandem with any mover of your choice, such as mover arrangement coordination or free referrals, move day assistance (see below for more detail) and small packing projects (based on factors such as the size of your home, whether it’s a local move, number of staffing required, schedule availability, etc.).
Our clients LOVE our unique resettlement services on move day because they are services that movers do not provide and clients are too overwhelmed or tired to do it themselves. These include organizing and optimizing storage of your personal items in your new home as you are unpacked, transporting the fresh or frozen food from your refrigerator or freezer in your old home to your new one (using coolers), making your bed and putting out fresh towels in your bath, setting up basic TV’s or computers and much more on move day! We take the stress out of the moving process so you can feel at home your very first night!
We understand this concern. It’s can be difficult to have unfamiliar people in your home, but we will always do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and confident while providing services within your home. Every member of the ‘Your Organizing Answer’ team has been thoroughly vetted and background checked and we are fully bonded and insured for your protection.
We accept cash or checks.