Senior Downsizing Services
As a nationally Certified Relocation and Transitions Specialist (CRTS), we offer highly specialized downsizing services for seniors and/or their familes, who need assistance while downsizing to a smaller home, retirement or assisted living community.
We provide a caring, dedicated, single point contact for our clients by creating a personalized transitions move plan, then managing the entire process to its successful completion.
We also provide Estate Clearing Services to families who are faced with the overwhelming task of dealing with personal property disbursement following the passing of a loved one.
Don’t let downsizing stress you out!
We can help with:
- A free in-home assessment to determine your or your family member’s personal transitional needs
- A detailed relocation plan
- Pre-move sorting and organizing of home contents
- 3D Space planning assistance to determine potential furniture placement and storage availability in your new home
- Mover arrangements and move-day coordination
- Re-settlement assistance in your new home
- Recommendations for disposal of unwanted items
Why choose a CRTS Professional for your transition?
- Save time searching for reliable movers and other transition related vendors
- Save money on moving and packing costs by pre-sorting, organizing and disposing of unwanted items prior to your move
- Save time, money and frustration on move day knowing exactly where your furniture will fit with our unique, 3D space planning service.
- Save energy and stress by letting us coordinate with third-party vendors, including movers, Realtors® and retirement community staff at your new home
- CRTS professionals are trained professionals who meet a wide range of eligibility requirements including: national background security checks, ongoing educational requirements specific to senior issues and services, insurance requirements and accountability to the transitions industry code of ethics