Senior Downsizing & Transitions Services
As a Certified Relocation and Transitions Specialist (CRTS) accredited company, we are pleased to offer specialized senior relocation and organizing services for seniors (and/or their families or caregivers) who need moving assistance while downsizing to a smaller home, retirement or assisted living community.
We provide a caring, dedicated, single point contact for our clients by creating a personalized transitions move plan, then managing the entire process to its successful completion.
We also provide Estate Clearing Services to families who are faced
with the overwhelming task of dealing with personal property
disbursement following the passing of a loved one.
Don’t let downsizing stress you out! We can help with:
- A detailed relocation plan
- Sorting and organizing of all home contents by fully insured and
- Packing and unpacking services
- 3D Space planning assistance to determine potential furniture
placement and storage availability in your new home
- Provide referral options to trusted, experienced local community professionals such as Realtors, home cleaning services, personal property appraisers, home mobility specialists, handymen, repair contractor services and more…
- Schedule, oversee and manage entire move process
- Disposition services for items that are no longer needed, including charity donations, trash disposal and consignment arrangements
- Expediting special services such as finding temporary care/boarding facilities for your pet during move day, pickup and delivery for secured/certified document shredding, personal shopping for storage or furnishing options and more...
Why choose a CRTS Professional for your transition?
- Save time searching for reliable, local vendor referrals
- Save money on moving and packing costs by pre-sorting, organizing and disposing of unwanted items prior to your move
- Save frustration at the end of your move by knowing what furniture will actually fit in your new home through effective space planning and ‘rightsizing’ techniques
- Save energy and stress by letting us coordinate third-party vendors, including movers, Realtors and new housing administrators
- Settle into your new home faster! If you use our packing services, we inventory and code every box we pack, so you can find your home essentials quickly and efficiently at your new destination!
- CRTS professionals are trained professionals who meet a wide range of eligibility requirements including: national background security checks, ongoing educational requirements specific to senior issues and services, insurance requirements and accountability to the national Senior Transition Society code of ethics.
More Questions about Your Organizing Answer? Contact Us
Copyright 2017 © Your Organizing Answer. All Rights Reserved